Books at Middlemay Farm has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks Books at Middlemay Farm, it’s always great to know someone gets inspired from something you write, much less that anyone is reading it! (I guess you didn’t see my political rants!)
Anyway, the rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself:
1. I’m an Army Chaplain.
2. I’ve been to 22 other countries (23 if you count the U.S.).
3. I’ve deployed with the Army to Iraq and Afghanistan.
4. I have 5 children, 2 still at home (2 boys, 3 girls).
5. I’ve been married over 25 years.
6. I’m a 4th generation member of the Church of the Nazarene.
7. I nearly drowned as a child after being knocked over by a wave at Myrtle Beach.
My nominees are (in no particular order):
4. As You Go
12. Hadley Writes
13. Attila Ovari
14. Green Light Lady
There you have it. Not sure what it may mean or how legitimate it may be but I did follow the “nominations” back several bloggers just for fun and it keeps going…and going…and going… I don’t see how it hurts anything and if nothing else it will pass on some pretty good blogs (and maybe even a few more hits). If you want a “purer” blog of instructions, see my nominator’s at Books at Middlemay Farm.